Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Peoples - Cafe Du Nord, San Francisco - 4/30/2010

by Nicole Parisi-Smith, San Francisco Chapter

Last Friday, April 30th, Keely and I represented Surfrider's San Francisco Chapter at the My Peoples show at Cafe Du Nord.


photo: Keely and I at the booth

San Diego-based band Stranger opened, as did Dogman Joe. Thanks to My People, we had a great spot right inside of the front doorway, near the bar, where we shared space with the merch booth.



We had a few people sign up to receive our Chapter's e-newsletters, and also talked with a few fans about our beach cleanups.


photo: me sporting the Rise Above Plastics t-shirt from the 2008 Jack Johnson Tour

Great show, as always!


photo: My Peoples on stage

Thanks again to My Peoples, and Cafe Du Nord, who were really nice to us when we showed up at the venue.

No comments: